Friday, August 28, 2009

Espresso Shop in a Boat

This 1973 Fiberform was gutted and fabricated into an espresso shop in 2008-2009. The boat (then named the Wetta the Betta) was used in the Port Orford, Bandon area as a fishing vessel for many years. After a trade and barter deal made by my father (John Berge) in the late 80's the boat was in his north forty for a long span of years.
While I was out of work for several months my father came up with the idea for the shop. My brother (David Berge), myself, and my father spent 3 months on the project. We began gutting the fiberglass shell and framing up in September 2008 and finished construction in December 2008. The shop was on highway 101 south of Bandon for 2 months and moved to its current spot in May 2009.
We serve custom espresso drinks. Most of the drinks can be served either hot or cold. Creamosas and red bull drinks are very popular items.
We are located in Coquille, Oregon at 1081 West Central.

No comments:

Post a Comment